Private Food Tours are a wonderful way to explore Melbourne and her inner neighbourhoods. You get your own (awesome) guide, a personalised journey and freedom to fit the tour into your existing itinerary with seven day a week service.
The World’s Most Famous Cocktails ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
Join award winning cocktail expert Sebastian Reaburn on a journey through the most famous cocktails from across the globe. He will guide you through the creation of each cocktail, the magic combination of ingredients in each drink and the stories behind the characters who created them. Details here.
Sicilian and Italian Team Challenge
f you're looking to challenge your employees with a hands-on cooking experience, we've got just the thing for you. We’ll get the CEO cooking alongside office personnel and sales teams with our Italian and Sicilian team challenges. Details online.
Melbourne Food Tour - features in Openers magazine (Japan)
We recently had the opportunity to host Naoko Terada, a Travel Journalist from Openers Magazine (Japan) on our Melbourne Food Tour. Read Naoko's article here.
Workplace Wellness Classes
Tony Chiodo is a qualified health and wellness chef and has been a wonderful part of the Melbourne Food Experiences team for many years. We can now announce Tony's new must-do Workplace Wellness Classes.
- Team Building If you're looking to challenge your employees with a hands-on cooking experience, we've got just the thing ...
- Food & Wine Tours Our food tours will guide you to the very best foodie destinations this amazing city has to offer. Each tou...
- Cooking Classes Cooking classes have always been at the heart of our business. We work with a talented group of chefs, choc...
- Functions These specially designed events have been created to provide fun and affordable events for groups. Enjoy a ...
- Restaurant Private Dining We offer a select range of private dining experiences, created in partnership with many of Melbourne's top ...
- Wine & Drinks We have an ever-growing list of events in the wine and drinks category. Wine writer Max Allen hosts both be...
We partner with chefs, chocolatiers, bakers, wine experts, cocktail bars and restaurants to offer unparalleled food and wine experiences in Melbourne.