Private Food Tours are a wonderful way to explore Melbourne and her inner neighbourhoods. You get your own (awesome) guide, a personalised journey and freedom to fit the tour into your existing itinerary with seven day a week service.
The World’s Most Famous Cocktails ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
Join award winning cocktail expert Sebastian Reaburn on a journey through the most famous cocktails from across the globe. He will guide you through the creation of each cocktail, the magic combination of ingredients in each drink and the stories behind the characters who created them. Details here.
The Urban Wine Experience
Getting the low-down on the winemaking process just became so much easier with the opening of Melbourne's first urban winery.
The Chef’s Table with Allan Campion
Join Melbourne’s own home grown chef and food author, Allan Campion, as he hosts a private feast in the Studio Raw Materials dining room. Full details online.
San Telmo Dining with Allan Campion
Join Melbourne’s own home grown chef and food author, Allan Campion, as he hosts an exclusive feast at the wonderful San Telmo restaurant.
Fun, food events for everyone...
Events in the Melbourne Food Experiences program are perfect for fun, social occasions with family and friends, (not just corporate team bookings). Read all about it here.
- Food & Wine Tours Our food tours will guide you to the very best foodie destinations this amazing city has to offer. Each tou...
- Team Building If you're looking to challenge your employees with a hands-on cooking experience, we've got just the thing ...
- Cooking Classes Cooking classes have always been at the heart of our business. We work with a talented group of chefs, choc...
- Functions These specially designed events have been created to provide fun and affordable events for groups. Enjoy a ...
- Restaurant Private Dining We offer a select range of private dining experiences, created in partnership with many of Melbourne's top ...
- Wine & Drinks We have an ever-growing list of events in the wine and drinks category. Wine writer Max Allen hosts both be...
We partner with chefs, chocolatiers, bakers, wine experts, cocktail bars and restaurants to offer unparalleled food and wine experiences in Melbourne.